วันศุกร์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2557

International Day by Language Institute

Yesterday at my university had activities on International Day. I late and I did not know that my university had activities. I felt surprise because last year. I was sick, so was unable to attend activities. It was my first year. There are many activities in booths such as Australia, U.S.A., England, Thailand, Canada, The Philippines, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia and China but I was impressed in booth Canada because when I was young, I was crazy in Canadian idol. His name's Alex Evan. He was very handsome. I sew this booth, I knew that this country had a little more population because it was cold. And I was impressed in booth Japan because booth Japan had sushis for lasting international food and I could take a photo with Sakura. In booth Japan had many sushis for tasting on international food all day. I like the International Day very much because they had international cook, shows and knowledge, I felt relaxed, chill and enjoyed.

1 ความคิดเห็น: